Women are natural-born leaders. You are a woman who is up to big things. You lead a busy life, whether running a company or raising a child – and you affect everyone around you. Have you ever felt overwhelmed trying to juggle life’s demands and trying to have it all – career, home, family? You are not alone!
Smart, capable, talented, funny, fascinating women around the world experience the same frustrations and share the same victories.
Enter BeingWE — a shared space for authentic dialogue that binds us together. Through these leading-edge live conversations we will inquire into what it means to be an empowered woman in the 21st century. We will uncover myths, share commonalities, and discover valuable tools and practices that provide clarity, freedom, and inspire us all. BeingWE is a space where we get to step into the author role in our own life, rather than reacting to a life given to us by our environment or conditions. WE get to redefine our potential as women and leaders. We know you are a leader. That is why you are here.
- Learn from successful Fire-Starters on how they do it — REALLY
- Ignite the leader inside the woman
- Mingle with like-minded women — and make powerful connections
- Learn valuable, empowering tools and practices to take into your own life
- Allow yourself to be vulnerable in a shared, safe space.
- Take a risk, and maybe laugh a little
- Enjoy refreshments… and free childcare!
- Thursday, October 29th – Being Superwoman – Does this label empower us or hurt us?
- Tuesday, December 3rd – Women in Business – Creating what’s possible against all odds
- Thursday, January 23rd – Follow Your Bliss – How our brains are uniquely wired to take action
Doors open at 4:30pm | Event begins at 5:30pm
Sarasota Center, (941) 366-1700, Fee: Tickets start at $25. Please call for more pricing details.