- Florida Divorce Law and what must be decided in divorce including the parenting plan, equitable distribution of debts and assets, alimony, and child support.
- Financial Decisions that need to be made and how to claim your financial power.
- Children and Divorce Workshop discusses Florida law regarding parenting plans and child support. In addition, it will explore how to tell the children about divorce, best co-parenting practices, and co-parenting communication skills to create a conflict-free zone for the children.
The seminars are intended to give a broad overview of the divorce process. Because everyone’s situation is unique, we will not be able to discuss individual situations. Nothing in this seminar is to be considered legal, financial, or psychological advice. Participate in one or all sessions.
Women’s Resource Presents Divorce 101 Workshops:
- July 27th Legal Workshop (6-8 pm)
- Aug 3rd Children and Divorce Workshop
Time: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Women’s Resource Center 340 S Tuttle, Sarasota, FL 34237