You will receive the opportunity to…
- Learn from successful Fire-Starters on how they do it — REALLY
- Ignite the leader inside the woman
- Mingle with like-minded women — and make powerful connections
- Learn valuable, empowering tools and practices to take into your own life
- Allow yourself to be vulnerable in a shared, safe space.
- Take a risk, and maybe laugh a little!
- 5:30pm Doors open for check-in and connecting with others. Family-friendly refreshments will be available on site.
- 6:00 BeingWE Conversation: introductions, engagement, inquiry, sharing tools and resources
- 8:00 Program concludes
- Is this event open only to women?
- In the spirit of inclusivity, all genders are welcome and invited to participate, but please note that our conversation topics are designed to explore the female human experience.
- My schedule is crazy and I can’t carve out 2-3 hours. Can I come and leave early?
- It is our hope that you’ll become able to make time for this conversation! But if you need to leave early, we totally understand. We ask that you please be considerate with your choice of seating.
Women’s Resource Center | Sarasota
340 S Tuttle Ave,
Sarasota, FL 34237
$25 per session
Please contact us if you have any questions!
email@example.com | (941)256-9721