Enter BeingWE — a shared space for authentic dialogue that binds us together. Through these leading-edge live conversations we will inquire into what it means to be an empowered woman in the 21st century. We will uncover myths, share commonalities, and discover valuable tools and practices that provide clarity, freedom, and inspire us all. BeingWE is a space where we get to step into the author role in our own life, rather than reacting to a life given to us by our environment or conditions. WE get to redefine our potential as women and leaders. We know you are a leader. That is why you are here.
That each woman learns to experience her own greatness.
Provide inspiration, enrichment, growth, training and development tools for ALL women — meeting them where they are at — at eye level — by engaging in authentic conversations that provide real value.
Offer access to all women – especially those who may not have the resources for leadership and empowerment programming by inviting women to “pay it forward” and sponsor other women.
Participants take home 1-2 new exercises or practices which can be easily applied in everyday life.
Growing a strong, tightly-knit community of women in our local area who support each other and together make an impact on our region.
You will receive the opportunity to…
- Learn from successful Fire-Starters on how they do it — REALLY
- Ignite the leader inside the woman
- Mingle with like-minded women — and make powerful connections
- Learn valuable, empowering tools and practices to take into your own life
- Allow yourself to be vulnerable in a shared, safe space.
- Take a risk, and maybe laugh a little!
- 5:30pm Doors open for check-in and connecting with others. Family-friendly refreshments will be available on site.
- 6:00 BeingWE Conversation: introductions, engagement, inquiry, sharing tools and resources
- 8:00 Program concludes
- Is this event open only to women?
- In the spirit of inclusivity, all genders are welcome and invited to participate, but please note that our conversation topics are designed to explore the female human experience.
- My schedule is crazy and I can’t carve out 2-3 hours. Can I come and leave early?
- It is our hope that you’ll become able to make time for this conversation! But if you need to leave early, we totally understand. We ask that you please be considerate with your choice of seating.